Hello Lovely people. I know a lot of you know me as Jillian Elizabeth at Bride to Beauty Blog, but I also run a hair, make up and beauty studio in Dundee, Scotland. My business is called Jillian Elizabeth Hair and Make-up Artist and every Christmas to say thank you to my wonderful clients I do a 12 days of Christmas special offer. This is 12 different special offers released over the first 12 days in December. As a special treat to those signed up to my newsletter and those who follow my blog I am releasing these early to you.
Once paid for you will receive a gift voucher that you can use yourself (perfect for a Christmas night out) or give as a gift. Tatti Lashes must be picked up at my studio. Vouchers will be sent out up until the 15th December and can be collected until the 20th December. There are only 5 of each voucher type available and once they are gone they are gone! The vouchers are valid for in studio appointments only and cannot be used towards wedding day hair or makeup. The vouchers will be valid from the 1st December 2017 until the end of May 2018.
Quote 12 days of Christmas blog when you enquire to access these deals early and on any day other than their numbered day.
Here are my 12 fantastic offers:
1. Teen makeup lesson for £40 instead of £60
2. Adult makeup lesson for £50 instead of £80
3. Hair up-do £20 instead of £25
4. Weekend Lashes £10 instead of £15
5. Regular makeup and lashes £30 instead of £35
6. Gel nail polish application £15 instead of £20
7. Buy a £40 voucher for £30
8. Tatti reusable lashes for £5 instead of £7
9. 1 Hour baby bump painting for £40 instead of £50
10. Luxury Pedicure for £22 instead of £27
11. Wedding makeup trial for £40 instead of £45
12. Luxury manicure for £20 instead of £25
Please do have a look at my Facebook page and website for more information on the services I provide.
I hope you have enjoyed reading my 12 days of Christmas Special Offers blog and I would love to see you all at my studio in Dundee, Scotland for some treatments or send you vouchers for your loved ones. Leave me a comment if you have any questions.